Tuesday, September 6, 2016

New Book by Lisa Anne Nichols!


Ok, so I''m going to engage in a little bit of shameless promotion! My cousin, Lisa Anne Nichols, is an author and she recently came out with her second novel 'Unchosen.'  'Unchosen' is part of the same world/series as her first book 'Once Upon a Wish' but deals with different characters.  Both novels are what would be classified as Christian/Inspirational Fantasy.


The main character is a girl named Alonya who is cast out from her home after the death of her father and finds herself in an adventure.  Unwanted and unprotected, this is a story of hope, love, and learning.


Sadly, I have to admit to not having read it yet, but I plan to and I'd like to recommend you read it also!

If you'd like to learn more about her books, you can do so by visiting her website!

No comments:

Post a Comment